Beautiful medieval villa on top of a hill in Chianti
Le Torri Villa is a 13th century Tuscan stone farmhouse renovated in the 18th century, taking every minor detail into consideration, and today transformed into a marvelous vacation get-away for lovers of Tuscany
Tuscan homemade welcome buffet free for our guests, every Saturday between April and the end of October
Just 25 minutes from Florence
In the heart of Tuscany in the Chianti area just 25 minutes from Florence, is the beautiful medieval Le Torri villa offering self-catering vacation rentals for you and your family.
Located in the village of San Quirico in Collina, the villa is entirely managed by the owner and his family: my parents, Paolo and Maria Pia, and I, Gabriele, offer our guests our complete attention to be the best hosts to our guests.
We do our job with passion, working hard to take care of our guests and of every minor detail to maintain the villa's richness and ancient splendor. We dedicate ourselves to taking care of our guests' every need. We want our home to feel like your home!
From the very start, you'll have direct contact with me, Gabriele, the owner and manager of Le Torri. I'll follow you from the first email contact to your departure. I will provide you with all the necessary services to make sure your stay is enjoyable and memorable.
Le Torri offers personal attention for your travel to Tuscany... and enthusiasm and passion from our family business!
1998-2018… 20 year of passion!
Paolo, Maria Pia, Emanuela, little Adele and Gabriele
we look forward to meeting you soon!
Your stay in brief
- Villa from the 13th century with apartments for 2 to 4 guests
- Heart of Tuscany near all the main destination villages and cities
- Entirely managed by the owner and his family
- Pisa is just 50 minutes away, Siena 50 min, S. Gimignano 40 min, and Cinque Terre 2 hours
- Florence only 25 minutes by car
- Beautiful Chianti hill top view overlooking castles, olive orchards and vineyards
- Tuscan homemade, welcome buffet free for guests on Saturday between April and October
- Full assistance during your entire stay
- Free WI-Fi throughout the property
- Large, comfortable well-furnished apartments in traditional Tuscan style
- Swimming pool, barbecue and gazebo with tables and very comfortable, wooden pool chairs
- Parking inside our private property
- Laundry room (coin operated washing machine and dryer)
Here in Le Torri you make advantage of...
- Cooking class every Monday here in Le Torri on request
- Walking distance restaurant, groceries, bar, butcher bank and Pharmacy
- Connected by bus with Florence
- Rent bike – Electric bike, Trekking bike or hybrid bike. Delivery here.
- Electric bike tour in Tuscany
- Rent scooter, delivery here in Le Torri
- Rent the car, delivery here in Le Torri
- Map and suggestion for walking and trekking
- November oil experience with harvest and discover how the olive oil extra virgin is made
- Balloons over Chianti
- Golf course 9 holes 2 minutes by car and 18 holes 45 minutes
- Horse-riding centers nearby for Children and adults
- Tour guide and guide in Tuscany in in all city arts
- Maps and suggestion parking in all city arts
- Wine tour suggestion aroudn here and on request a wine tour with guide
- Truffle experience (20 minutes by car from here)
- Outlet information
- Vespa Tour and Bike Tour nearby
After the booking you’ll receive more deatils with link reference, file attached with suggestion itinerary, how to reservation Museums, parking, activity and more, to plane all the best your holiday here with us.
— Nine apartments available all year round —
Four of our apartments are two-bedroom apartments with two bathrooms and a full kitchen and living room. Five apartments are one-bedroom apartments with bathroom and a full kitchen and living room.
Le Torri is refurbished throughout to offer every necessary comfort, at the highest of standards. Each apartment has terra-cotta floors, exposed oak beams and stylish rustic furniture.
The villa is surrounded by a marvelous, well-maintained Mediterranean garden: it's full of olive and fruit trees and terra-cotta pots brimming with flowers. A large swimming pool (which is perfect for children) offers complete relaxation in the peaceful surroundings of the Chianti countryside.