Tuscan country Cooking Class
How does it work?
The class is held (from 2 up to 9 people) in Villa Le Torri, located in a traditional country house in the heart of the Tuscan countryside, between Siena and Florence. By request, the class can be held in your rented villa or apartment (cooking class open to a maximum of 9 people, more people are welcome to have dinner). The course will be held in English and start at 10.30 a.m. every Monday.
— Tuscan country Cooking Class —
Four/five hour hands-on cooking class creating a complete menu, from appetizer to dessert, using only the freshest seasonal ingredients harvest directly for our vegetables garden..Every dish will be introduced by a family story or a local tradition, you will learn to cook as Tuscan grandmas and mums do every day in their kitchens for their family. You will discover the secrets of the local peasant country cooking.
The price include:
- Four/five hour hands-on cooking class
- the cost of food and wine
- the final lunch
- pasta home made and fresh potatoes Gnocchi home made
- Main courses
- Side dish
- Organic wine
On request Vegetarian, gluten-free and vegan options are always available on request.
The cooking class is only on Monday, excepet a specific request according with our chef, and we organize in this months: March, April, May, June, September, October and November.
Tribute personalized apron "Le Torri"
- 10% off apartment 4 p. and 2 p. 16-23 June 2018 — Week of 16-23 June 2018 10% off in a three-room 2 bedroom Euro 729 and a two-room 2 people Euro 585 Free home made welcome buffet on Saturday. Last apartments free!
- Long term rentals until 35%off Nov-Dic-Feb-Mar-Apr — From 27 October to 31st of Dicember 2018, and from 01st of February to 27th of April 2019. Special offer for long stay 2 weeks 10% off 3 weeks 15%off 4 weeks 25% off. Apartment two-room 2 people and three-room 4 people. 2 months 35% discount.