Here are the answers to many of your questions
— F.A.Q. —
- Is heating included in the price?
- At what time can we check-in and check-out?
Check-in: Saturday afternoon between 3.00 and 7.00 pm. After the end of September, between 2.00 and 5.00 pm. Remember to present your voucher-confirmation when you arrive at Le Torri.
We will be able to welcome you at other hours if you communicate them via e-mail or fax ahead of time.
Check-out: Saturday morning before 9.00 am.
- Where can we rent a car?
Le Torri has an special agreement with Hertz Car Rentals that makes it possible to rent a car for a very convenient price. For more information, look at our car rental fares.
- Is the price of the apartment per person or per apartment?
The price given is the weekly rate of an apartment.
- Is breakfast included?
No, all apartments are self-catering meaning you have your own kitchen and must provide your own breakfast and meals.
- On which floor will the apartment be?
We will try to satisfiy the request of our guests so if you prefer a ground floor, by all means let us know when you book.
- Are linens and towels provided or do I need to bring my own?
Le Torri provides bed linen and towels once a week.
- Are there quiet, private, romantic rooms?
- Is there a telephone in the apartments?
No, but on the ground-floor there is a pay-phone that you can use with prepaid telephone cards.
- Is there a terrace/courtyard belonging to the apartment?
No, there is a big garden with groups of chairs and tables, around the pool area and a barbeque spot.
- Which apartments have balcony?
- Is there a swimming pool on the grounds, and if so when is it open?
Yes, the swimming pool is open from the first of March until the last day of October.
- Are there vineyards nearby?
Yes, we also have agreements with nearby wine cellars where you can buy wine at convienient prices.
- Is parking available?
Yes, we have parking areas inside the property.
- Do the owners speak English at Le Torri?
Our English is sufficient to carry on basic conversations ;-).
- Is there a grocery store open on Sundays?
Yes, near the villa there is a small store.
- How far are Florence, Siena, Pisa from the villa?
Florence is no more 25/30 minutes away, Pisa 50 minutes, Roma 2 hours, Siena 50 minutes, San Gimignano 35 minutes, Volterra 70 minutes, Vinci 30 minutes.
- How far away is the closest village/town?
The nearest village is Montespertoli and it is just 5km away. In 1 km, we have a small village (with population of 1.000 inhabitants) with all the facilities (bank, chemist, and so on).
- Which is the nearest town from Le Torri with rail connections?
Empoli and Montelupo Fiorentino (10 km).
- Can we settle the bill on arrival as well as in the currency that you accept?
- Can we do a bank transfer instead of giving you our credit-card number in advance?
Yes, but with a bank transfer we request that you pay 50% of the entire amount due as a deposit and guarantee that you will come.
- Is there a dining room where we could sometimes all dine together?
Of course, we can help out with extra tables and chairs for special occasions.
- 10% off apt 4p - apt 2p Cash 15% off 25 May-2 June — Last 2 apartments free week from 25 May to 01st of June 2019: - 1 apartment three-rooom 2 bdroom at the special price of Euro 729, cash Euro 689,00. - 1 apartment two-room 2 1 bedroom at the price of Euro 585,00, cash Euro 550,00.
- Long term rentals until 35%off March-Apr-Oct-Nov — From 12 October to 31st of Dicember 2019 and March- April 2020. Special offer for long stay 2 weeks 10% off 3 weeks 15%off 4 weeks 25% off. Apartment two-room 2 people and three-room 4 people. 2 months 35% discount.