Here are all the answers to your many questions
— F.A.Q. —
- Is heating included in the price?
- At what time can we check-in and check-out?
Check-in: Saturday afternoon between: 3.00 - 7.00 pm, after the last of September between: 2.00 - 5.00 pm. Remember to present your voucher-confirmation when you arrive at Le Torri.
We will be able to recive in other hours if communicated before via e-mail or fax.
Check-out: Saturday morning before: 9.00 am.
- Where can we rent a car?
Le Torri has an special agreement with Hertz Car Rentals that makes it possible to rent a car for a very convenient price. For more information look at our car rental fares.
- Is the price of the apartment per person or per apartment?
The price given is the weekly rate of an apartment.
- Is breakfast included?
No, all apartments are self providing.
- On wich floor will the apartment be?
We will try to satisfiy the request of the guests.
- Are linens and towels provided or do I need to bring my own?
Le Torri provide linen and towels once a week.
- Are there quiet, private, romantic rooms?
- Is there a telephone in the apartments?
No, but on the ground-floor there is a pay-phone that you can access with telephone cards.
- Are there a terrace/cort yard belonging to the apartment?
No, there is a big garden with groups of chairs and tables, around the pool area and a barbeque spot.
- Which apartments have balcony?
- Is there a swimming pool on the grounds, and if so when is it open?
Yes, the swimming pool is open from the first of March until the last day of October.
- Are there vineyards nearby?
Yes, we also have agreements with nearby wine cellars where you can buy wine to convienient prices.
- Is parking available?
Yes, we have parking lots inside the property.
- Do owners speak English at Le Torri?
They will be able to do some basic and sufficient conversation.
- Is there a grocery store open on sundays?
Yes, near the villa there is a small store.
- How far are Florence, Siena, Pisa from the villa?
Florence is no more 25/30 minutes away, Pisa 50 minutes, Roma 2 hours, Siena 50 minutes, San Gimignano 35 minutes, Volterra 70 minutes, Vinci 30 minutes.
- How far away is the closest village/town?
The nearest village is Montespertoli 5km. In 1km we have a small 1.000 inhabitants village with all the facilities (bank, chemist, and so on).
- Which is the nearest town from Le Torri with rail connections?
Empoli and Montelupo Fiorentino (10 km).
- Can we settle the bill on arrival as well as the currency that you accept?
- Can you do an bank transfer instead of giving the credit-card number in advance?
Yes, then you will have to pay 50% of the entire amount in advance.
- Is there a dining room where we could sometimes all dine together?
Of course we can help out with extra tables and chairs for special occasions.